Thursday 21 February 2013

Feline Fables

Afternoon, well I finally managed to get in my craftroom today and have a play.... I have been trying to make something all week but now I have finally done it!


I have used a cute digi from Di's Digi Downloads called feline fables 

I wanted something spring like and of course
 I love cats so this digi was just what I needed! 


I have quickly coloured with promarkers, 
still need a few sessions of taking my time and practise!


Some digi scrap papers and some of my handmade flowers.

Hope you like it!

Big hugs JO xxx


8 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Jo....gorgeous image and papers.xxx

Nikbee said...

A pretty card. I love the flowers.
Nikki x

rachel said...

super cute image Jo and I love your trademark bright colours - lovely card xx

Berry said...

This is uber cute Jo and I love the handmade flowers! Hugs Rebekah xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and soooooo cute.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous jo.really sweet image and i love your pretty design and flowers ;D

xx coops xx

kelly ledder said...

Beautiful crd Jo and your blooms are amazing!

Have a great weekend.

Kelly x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as ever, Jo! Love the colours and the flowers.
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...