Wednesday 27 February 2013

Morning just..... & new DT Spot

Good Morning,

I've had an eventful few days with hubby scaring me, had to take him to docs yesterday for an ECG and some bloodwork this morning, he is banned from playing squash and badminton until the results come back!

I have completed my housework this morning and have cleaned my craftroom so now for an afternoon playing but have no idea where to start.....

I do have some fab news too I have agreed to join the ladies over at That Crafty Place, I will be creating crafty makes with wool, hehe!

Here's the link to the Challenge Blog 

Here's the link to the Shop

Right onto some crafting!!!!

Big hugs Jo xxx

2 comments:

coops said...

huge congrats on your DT news jo.;D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

Well done on the new DT! I do hope Greg is much better soon hugs Rebekah xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...