Saturday 2 February 2013

Finally a card, remember me????

Good afternoon, remember me?????

I know been a long time but I had some time to play today and have made a card, I still need a lot of practise to get back into the riding seat so please be gentle with me.....

Here is my first card in a long time, not the best pics either sorry


I have used a Wee Stamp Digi called Amy and you can get her here


I have attempted to colour with some Spectrum Noir pens, try is the word need more practise


Papers are so old in my scrap stash I have no idea

Added a few flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, 
a few gems, ribbon and lace to finish with some stickles

Hope to visit your blogs this week and have a good old catch up!!!!

Big hugs JO xxx

17 comments:

Anne said...

Well hello
Nice to see a card instead of a hat lol
Anne x

Vicky said...

Simply stunning as always hun..and a big welcome back too..we have missed your gorgeous cards....:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Chrissy said...

How lovely to see you back Jo, it has been a long time, but what a gorgeous start...such a sweet image and coloured beautifully, love the colour combo..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mandy said...

Great to see you back Jo,beautiful card love the image and the colours are gorgeous...
Mandy x

Unknown said...

Great to see you back Jo, lovely card & love the colours. xx

rachel said...

A gorgeous card Jo and how wonderful to have you back out here - hope you are well hun! Hugs rachel xx

rachel said...

Hi Jo - great to see you back again - and your card is a delight - just beautiful - hope you are well. Hugs Rachel x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Jo,love the image...great colours.xxx

Tracey said...

Hi Jo
Welcome back to Blogland :D
I love your pretty card.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tracy said...

Welcome back Jo, such a lovely card , really like the colours you have used xx

Sue said...

It's nice to see you back Jo, I have missed your gorgeous creations.
Your card is beautiful. I love the sweet image and wonderful colour
Sue x

Claire said...

Lovely card, sweet image and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

Jac’s Playground said...

Yay! Gorgeous card, love the colours, nice to see you back in the old of paper crafting xx

kelly ledder said...

Lovely to see you back and this is a beautiful card, love that colour palette.

Kelly x

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the paper.
Nikki x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Welcome back sweetie, I have been worried over you.

Your card is gorgeous, a great creation for your return.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Berry said...

This is stunning Jo your colouring certainly hasn't fallen by the wayside! i love it hugs rebekah xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...