Thursday 10 November 2011

A Birthday Card for Mum...

Morning all,  Haven't been in blogland for a while will try and visit some of your blogs later and leave sme comments...I have been having a few off days and haven't had any craftiness to make a card, but last night I made a card for my mum I have to make her 4 for family members so I have a challenge of making hem different... so here is one of them, I have used this cute bear image from Stamp Fairy, so sweet :)


Coloured with promarkers


Papers are nitwis which was a freebie with mag


I made my tag sentiment on pc and a few gems, ribbon and a buckle


Love Jo xxx

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Sweet! Love the ribbon slider!
Hugs
Dawn xxCBN

Catherine said...

Such a pretty card Jo.

Catherine x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jo,your Mum will love it.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute Jo.. and i love the pretty papers and ribbon slider.
Hope you are well
Lisa x

Unknown said...

So cute Jo, bet mum loves them xx

Sandra said...

What a cute card Jo
Sandra x

Claire said...

Gorgeous easel card Jo, love the image, so cute. Hugs, Claire x

Berry said...

What a sweetie Jo, love the ribbon and slider hope you are doing ok hun hugs Rebekah xx

Vicky said...

Ooh...so pretty Jo and I love the colours too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Gem said...

beautiful card Jo :) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...