Wednesday 2 November 2011

LOTV Birdies....

Morning, exciting day for me today, meeting with a research team for neurological diseases so will be having an clinical examination, blood and DNA testing this afternoon, all for a good cause and hope that they can make sense of what is going on with me :)

I have been naughty and should have a Diva By Designs DT card to share this morning, but forgot which week I am on still not back to my usual self, hehe, so a card should be posted later on I hope fingers crossed.... But I do have another traditional coloured Christmas card, I love my LOTV stamps and I haven't seen this cute birdie one around much so here is a card to share today.....


Coloured with Promarkers


paper and ribbon from stash



Hope to catch up with you all later!

Love Jo xxx

9 comments:

Sam said...

It's just awesome Jo. Good luck today with all that stuff too. Take care hun.
Sam x

Lisa Jane said...

Hope all goes well Jo.. will be thinking of you
Beautiful card
Lisa x

Berry said...

This is a fab card Jo Great festive colours and image! Good luck with today I hope it all goes well and you get some answers soon hugs rebekah xx

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
Thank You for your lovely comments..Will be thinking of you and hope it all goes well for you.
Another Absolutley Gorgeous Card!!! Love the LOTV image, the dps, the colour scheme is just perfect. Love the layout and th embellishments just finish it all off perfectly. As always, Coloured to perfection.
Big Hugs Jacqui xxx

Anonymous said...

Hope it all goes well Jo and you get some answers soon.

Another stunning card today; lovely image and those papers are gorgeous. xx

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous card, great colouring and gorgeous design.
I hope all went well with the team and you get some new answers.
Sorry I am awol, can't wait till Christmas when I will have some time back again.
Take care of yourself.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Jo. Hope things went well.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word I love this so much the colours are gorgeous so is the design and I adore that image.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

This is lovely, what a pretty image, first time I am seeing it around in blogland, love it xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...