Wednesday 12 January 2011

WOYWW......

Well it is WOYWW..... here a couple of pics of my desk this morning, and yes there are some crafty stuff on my desk as last!


OK, a few tools dotted here and there,  I'm working on one of my DT Cards which I will finish tonight with my water pens...to the left another set printed ready to make another DT card and my old Big Shot to the right, handle broke but still works just comes off lol. In the back are some pink and white pocket wedding invitations I'm working on, been making the cards with pockets in different shapes and sizes for samples for someone.  Also you can see some fantastic ribbons in the back that I have opened at last. 

another close up....


Got some baskets with my scrap bits in which I intend to use and another with some cards I have made, just need to bag and finish off to keep them tidy! And my old but faithful paper trimmer.

And that's the lot for today!
Jo xxx

28 comments:

Marjo said...

Hi Jo,

Can't wait to see your finished project. Super workdesk!

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #23 Happy WOYWW

alexa said...

This looks very pretty, fresh and organised!

Helen said...

You are obviously a very tidy crafter, as I would have said this wasn't a desk being used.... says more about me than you I think!!

Minxy said...

Thanks for the peek, and glad you finally managed to get a bit crafty :D
Happy Wednesday
Minxy #2

Sue said...

Hi Jo
lovely tidy desk, lovely card, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (25)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow, your desk is fabulous Jo, looks very organised LOL! Kim

Spyder said...

ohooo my goodness your desk look nice and bright this morning, Have a great WOYWW!
((Lyn)) #57

Pam said...

Fab wokspace, your desk is so tidy! Hugs Pam

Zue said...

Such lovely unclutteredness!

Zue said...

I meant to ask; what are water pens? Do you mean waterbrushes?
Sue xx 67

Sue Althouse said...

Some lovely card making going on here!

Karen said...

What a lovely creative and tidy workdesk, thanks for sharing :)
Karen #92

Tertia said...

Such a tidy desk! Wish mine looked like that.
Would love to see the finished card.

katemade designs said...

looks so organized and tidy.

Victoria said...

love the desk and your current project - happy WOYWW

Vicky #96 12.1.2011

Sassy Scrapper said...

VERY NICE Work area. Your desk is so neat and tidy.
Hugs Bonnie

Glenda said...

It looks like you just might be a neat freak! How organized! Thanks for letting us look!

donnalouiserodgers said...

always nice to see a desk that is showing work in progress

and tidy too - Bonus

Dx

Nicky said...

Love your neat and tidy desk my sort of workspace - is it just the screw thats come off the big shot handle - just ask as thats what happened to mine - thanks for sharing ~ Nicky 45

voodoo vixen said...

Your work desk is so neat and colour co-ordinated - obviously a tidy mind at work!! Annette #18

okienurse said...

Busy work station! I love it when I can see all to wonderful stuff in the making!

Anonymous said...

Busy but still tidy Jo, pretty ribbons too.

Hugs
Brenda 99

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Such a nice tidy desk, just ready to produce beautiful cards.

Scrapcat 1 said...

i must create a place like yours for my scraps maybe i would use them then.

Wiccababe said...

what a lovely tidy desk
nice to meet you
Debz
x

Sunshine Girl said...

Lovely tidy desk there. Thanks for sharing. No. 29

karen said...

Nice clean desk! The colours are great in this shot, everything looks clean and fresh!
xoxo Karen

Ali said...

That's a very tidy, organised-looking desk! :)

Thanks for sharing.

Ali #77

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...