Saturday 29 January 2011

Lilly with flowers....

Well it is Saturday, Hubby is working and I'm trying my best to rest..... but it's so hard 
I just had to play with Lilly she is so cute!
I have coloured with my promarkers added some glitter 
ribbons and flowers from stash
This great sentiment is also from Crafty Sentiments
and I love these digi papers that I printer off a while back.... 
I think they are Summer Driggs Mother's day papers

So if yo do get chance pop over to Crafty Sentiments 
and grab some of these new digis and sentiments....

love Jo xxx

8 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Love the bright colours Jo, feels like spring is on the way.
Take care and have a good day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous card,love the image and paper's,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awww she is a proper cutie hun, love the DP!

You do as your told & rest missus else there WILL be trouble
huge hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

Jo, love the colours, its so striking.

Vicky said...

Just beautiful Jo and such gorgeous papers too :o)

Hope you are having plenty of rest hun!

hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Jo, I love this image and the papers and layout are lovely! I'm so annoyed I just haven't had time to play with any more of my images yet:( Hope you're feeling a bit better xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo this is gorgeous I so love the Lilly images I have had so much joy using them, the papers look great I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh Lily is so sweet. I have been playing with Violet today and adore here too. Hope you have had a good weekend Hazelxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...