Thursday 20 January 2011

Vintage Challenge

Morning...... still not back to normal, all hunched over to the right and my lower back
 has decided to join in with my shoulder and neck, really need to make some cards :(
but it is Thursday and our challenge for today is all about.....

 Vintage 
So grab your lace, pearls, distressing inks or anything vintage 
and come and join the fun over at Crafty Sentiments!


I have used one of the new digis Poppy & Henry and a ticket sentiment and papers 


I have used my promarkers for a change and added some ribbon and glitter,
not really good with the vintage style but gave it a go.....


I also decided to layer Poppy to give that 3d effect


Our wonderful sponsor this week is Digis with Attitude.

Love Jo xxx

12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jo, I love the sweet image.xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Heres a wee hug from me to make you feel a bit better. Love the card its super. Those colours are ace. How cute is Poppy in 3D. Hope you feel a bit better soon, Love Hazelxoxox

Berry said...

Poppy and Henry are adorable Jo, this is such a pretty card with a soft vintage feel. I hope you are feeling better soon, it can't be much fu for you st the mo, big hugs Rebekah xx

Bev said...

Poppy and henry are such cuties. gorjuss card.colours are wonderful xx

Vicky said...

What a couple of cuties hun! Coloured mine up too so will be putting my little creation on my blog tomorrow :o) Great ticket sentiment too!

Hope you start feeling better soon hun :o)

hugs Vicky xx

pinky said...

I so love this card Jo, the colours of the papers are so beautiful;) Hope you are keeping well.

Anonymous said...

hi! what a super cute card such sweet image and the colors goes so well togheter. had never tought of those colors my self, but it looks so nice, gotta try that. psst...i have some 1 year blogaversary candy on my blog, if you wanna join. see ya, hugs!

Anonymous said...

oh, i forgot to say... i hope you soon will bee feeling so much better. its no fun when your in pain. BIG hugs!

Heather said...

Jo, hope you feel better soon, I'm sending love 'n' hugs your way! Love the card, this pair are such a cute couple. The colour scheme is beautiful, works perfectly.

Jac’s Playground said...

Love that you 3d'd Poppy such a fab idea and the paper is gorgeous! Hope your feeling better xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Jo, the papers are so pretty and your colouring is lovely. xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo wow I am so loving this card, the colours, design and that image are super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...