Tuesday 7 December 2010

Tutorial Tuesday..... Tree Angel Decoration

Hey all it's Tuesday and another tutorial with me over at Digital Delights...... 
well another quick and simple one today that the kids can join in too.....

Tree Angel Decoration

Well I had printed off these cute Musical Angels in the week and haven't had the chance to colours 
so I have sat down tonight and off the top of my head I came up with this.... 
typical me last minute off the top of my head well that's how I work...


Hope you popped on over andenjoyed and have you ready 
to create some wonderful tree decoration with more time than me...

Hope to see you again week Tuesday 
I have already have an idea in mind so will be more prepared honest!

Big Hugs Jo xxx

1 comment:

Wendy Hall said...

Just beautiful Jo:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...