Tuesday 7 December 2010

Bunny wishes.....

Well it's another fresh and cold Tuesday..... I though't I'd share another card with you today...using some more srummy papers from Cupcake Cards &Crafts  and a cute bunny from Crafty Sentiments....



I have used papers from Cupcake Cards &Crafts they are called Shabby Beautiful 



and the image is a digi from Crafty Sentiments...... and it's Toby with Flowers, 
he is sat on a mat but I've chopped it off as used one of my circle dies hehe.....


I've added some glitter my MS border punch and a few pearls and a bit of ribbon.....


I have layers the paper, image and digitally layers the sentiment only....

Love Jo xxx

5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is really cute! Love the bunnie so sweet! Your colour combo & those Dp are scrummy as you say!!lol
hugs shell xx
hope yr feeling ok xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous card,love the paper,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

pinky said...

Very cute Jo, love your papers.
Pinky

Margreet said...

this is soooo sweet Jo....lovely bunny and beautiful papers....thanks for your kind words on my blog....I keep following you!!!
xxx Margreet

Vicky said...

How cute is this card hun!, just so gorgeous and love the papers too.
Hope you are well sweetie and keeping warm :o)
Hugs Vicky xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...