Friday 10 December 2010

Lulu..... I love her

Well it is Friday at last..... can't wait to sit in front of the TV tonight with Hubby, I'm having real problems with my throat this week not sure if its the injections or my Dystonia but I'm trying my best to put up with it!  


Anyway just wanted to share with you another girly Christmas Card.


The stamp is called Lulu and sentiment are from Crafty Sentiments.




I have coloured with my waterpens and added some glitter and a bit of ribbon



and some punched snowflakes and pearls



Love JO xxx

9 comments:

Margreet said...

I love Lulu too, Jo...good luck with your throat and enjoy your TV evening together with hubby!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

Awww I love her too, she is adorable, and isn't pink is HER colour :) Sorry to hear you are not so well, hope you will be better soon. Enjoy your evening with hubby xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
Aw what a gorgeous card and beautiful image,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

pinky said...

She is gorgeous Jo and my favourite as well, especially in pink:) Hope the throat gets better soon. Have a nice weekend.

Vicky said...

She is adorable Jo!, love the papers and fab layout too. Hope you are feeling better hun,
hugs Vicky xx

Doreen said...

This is stunning Jo, I love the image,love the snowflakes, I love it all.xxx

Unknown said...

Jo, this is beautiful hon. Hope you enjoyed last night snuggled up with hubby lol

Deb said...

Super cute image and I love it in Pink, and on such a great layout. I'm excited about being on the OSAAT team with you and wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Fab New Year
Debs
xxx

Berry said...

Lulu looks so pretty in pink, really great card Hugs Rebekah xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...