Thursday 2 December 2010

New Beginnings.....Delightful Challenges

Hey all it's another challenge over at Delightful Challenges and this weeks challenge is.......

New Beginnings

My card this week is for a New Baby and features Little Dumpling Boy 


and Accessories and co-ordinating Sentiment, Decembers new Releases!


I think he's so sweet and I like how this card turned out!


I also added some glitter and coloured with my water pens


We are sponsored this week by Crafty Emma and such a fab prize up for grabs......


You can win this adorable stamp set
Now lets check out the fun new images from Digital Delights



Please also check out these mini releases over at Digital Delights






Jo xxx

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
Aw what a gorgeous card,love the paper's and the image is so cute,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

This is just adorable Jo,fabulous papers and such cute images.xxx

Lisa Foster said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the layout and how you used so many different images! Great job!
Hugs,
Lisa

Wendy Hall said...

Fabulous Jo, I love it and the design for the card is adorable:)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jo this is absolutely gorgeous I am just loving that image he is super cute so is the papers and design, this appeals to me big time.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

This is adorable hun!, sweet image and another gorgeous layout :o)
hugs Vicky xx

Rachel said...

OMGoodness Jo this is just precious!!!
hugs,
Rachel

Berry said...

What adorable images Jo, these are so cute and I love the layout of this card! Fab work hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

This is sooo cute, love these little babies. Hugs xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...