Wednesday 25 July 2012

Summer Fun....

Good morning..... Sun is still shinning and I'm waiting for my ink to be delivered I do hope it arrives today as I have cards to make!

Today is a new challenge over at Whimsy and today's theme is ....

Summer Fun


I have used this sweet digi Little Bear Ducky by Stamp Art Designs from Whimsy Digis

I have coloured with my Promarkers
Papers are from Beach Babe freebie stack with mag
Finished off with some gems

Sorry for only one pic I can't find the others 
will have a look and try and upload if I can find them.

I would like to enter the following challenges too

Crafty Calendar Fun in the Sun

Little Claires Summer/Holidays

Crafty Bloggers Network Anything Goes

Digi Doodle Anything Goes


Make it Monday Anything Goes

Big hugs Jo xxx



20 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Fab card Jo. Love the image and the sentiment is brilliant.
Hugs
Caz x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Jo love the image and the layout is so beautiful. Caroline xxx

Zoe said...

Aw! So cute xx

Sue said...

AWWW such an adorable image and I love the colours and the fabulous sentiment

Hugs Sue

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable Jo. I love your colouring and your delicious papers. Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh so cute and a fab sentiment lol
Lisa x

lady jasmine crafts said...

Ahh this is so sweet xx Nicky xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jo! Lovely colours and I think the image is just adorable.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Aw I love it Jo, the image is so cute, and the sentiment is Great xxx

Cards By MI said...

What a little cutie. Really lovely. Saw you on MIM.
Love n hugs
Marie

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

So sweet Jo! I love what you've done with Little bear! Your card is gorgeous! Love those papers and your colouring makes it look so real! It's such a bright cheery summer-y card! Love it love it! xx Kathy

Shelby said...

What an adorable image! Love the sentiment as well.

Shelby

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card, love the image and love the fun sentiment xx

Bettina L. said...

What a cute bathing bear and I love how you've coloured him up. Those summery colours and design makes this complete. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Fabulous card Jo, great layout and fits well into our challenge this month over at Little Claire, hugs Heidi

coops said...

aw so cute jo.adorable image and i love the fab sentiment ;D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Awwww Jo that image is a real little cutie pie, how adorable those ducks look, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Barbara said...

Such a cute, fun card.....really like this one xx

catherine said...

This is a super card and great image. love all the bright colours
x catherine

Shirley-Anne said...

Definately a bright summery creation .Sweet little water scene and a fun sentiment . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...