Monday 9 July 2012

Photo Inspiration....

Good Morning.... Monday is here once again and I am off the the doctors this morning to have my cholesterol checked which I am dreading as I know it is going to be high, last time I had it checked it was high and I have now put on more weight since being ill and it runs high in the family too :( so guess I will be told off when my results come back next week :(

Anyway onto my card for today and something bright to lighten the mood... It's a new challenge over at Love to Create today, we have a photo inspiration for you to look at and show us a creation from inspiration from the photo.

Here is my take on the photo and today I have played with 
a Sassy Studio digi who is also sponsoring us this week


I think this is a steam punk image but I have gone all 
bright and funky as not too good with the steamed punk!


I have coloured with Spectrum Noirs


I also coloured my gears and tags with 
some ink pads to colour co-ordinate


Some dotty digi paper that I had printed so not sure who....
and a few pearls to finish

Big hugs Jo xx

18 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning Joe gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow Jo! This card is gorgeous! I like the colours :)

Greets Claudia

Unknown said...

gorgeous card Jo - I'm loving all the bright colours you're using!

Hope you're ok

Sarah xx

Doreen said...

Love your card Jo...beautiful image and layout.xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

WOW Jo, love this, the image, the gears, the colours fantastic xx

Anonymous said...

lovely to see steam punk in colour for once - what a fun idea!

Sue said...

WOW!! Stunning card Jo. The image is gorgeous and I love those bright cheerful colours

Sue

rachel said...

fabulous card - fantastic colours! xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oooh love this one Jo! Those colourgul cogs are a really great touch...stempunk jo style! ;) hehehe

sparklingblackrose said...

Love the bright colours-perfect to cheer you up in this weather! Elaine-xxx-

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another awesome card Jo. I wish I was brave enough to use all these lovely bright colours.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

nnalorac said...

Fab bright colours and she looks great amoungst them Joe.Love it. Carolxx

coops said...

so stunning jo.your details are fab and i love the image :D
fingers crossed for the blood test hun.mine is high too, runs in our family.not fair its in everything nice like choc and icecream.

xx coops xx

ddazzled71 said...

I am loving all the bright colors and the gears Jo, particularly how you have layered them for such fabulous dimension. Great Card! xx

May said...

Gorgeous card.. beautiful colours.. love the image she is coloured just perfect... Love it!!! Hugs May x x

Shelby said...

She looks just fabulous! Love your coloring and the use of brightly colored gears are perfect for her.

Shelby

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, love the colours you have used

coldwaters2 said...

Oh WOW Jo what a terrific card, I love your bright, vibrant colours also the image and design it really is fantastic.
hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...