Tuesday 3 July 2012

Day 4 of 10 days of Previews.....

Today is another double post for me both as they are both for  Crafty Sentiments ,  I am still in craft heaven on overdrive!
*
*
Today is day 4 of 10 days of 9 new stamps for Crafty Sentiments....and I share with you today a real cutie that I love called Christmas Helper I think she is sooooooo cute and have gone all traditional with Red & Green


I have coloured this cute girl in with my ProMarkers



Papers were a freebie with a magazine


A bit of ribbon and pearls for detail


Some punched flowers with some pearls

I would love to enter the following challenges too...
Crafty Bloggers Network -  Anything Goes
Hooked on Crafts -  Christmas in July
Lollipop Crafts - Christmas in July

Here is our preview banner with the details, 
stamps will be available to purchase in store in the 11th July!


Big hugs Jo xxx


23 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Oh Jo she is just gorgeous! Lovely layout and gorgeous papers. Fabulous colouring as always.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Barbara said...

Oooooooooooooooo,I love this. the image & colours are fab, and your colouring in is great. It's all so bright and cheerful xx

Unknown said...

What a cheerful Christmas card! Gorgeous!

Mervi said...

Fabulous card Jo,
beautiful bright colours, so happy!
Greetings;-))m

Chrissy said...

So pretty Jo, gorgeous colouring, love the red/green..she is so adorable.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Zoe said...

Wow! This is so different for a Christmas card, I love it, the image is very cute and very well coloured in and bright colours completely give the elf personality xxx

ju said...

Fresh zingy colours, very summery ! x

Sue said...

wow! This is wonderful Jo, I love the image and those colours are fantastic

Hugs Sue

Cumbrianlass said...

Wow Jo
absolutly wonderful, love the image and the colouring is amazing.
Janet

rachel said...

fabulous card - love this new image - brilliant idea xx

Kazza said...

so cute :)

Unknown said...

She is lovely Jo a super card and these colours are fabulous really makes the image stand out..
Hugs Sarah x

coops said...

she is stunning jo and your gorgeosu bright colours really make her pop :D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is super Jo those colours look like a neon light a lit up it is so striking, the image is a beauty.
hugs
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Fabulous card sweetie ♥Pops♥

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous . I love the bright green ..
Lisa x

Jac’s Playground said...

Stunning card Jo love vibrant but traditional colours xx

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Lovely colour combo. You are so productive! I like your work and I am glad I found your blog. jenx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous image and fabulous colours Jo, love it!
Helen x

fatmonica said...

She's gorgeous!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Another gorgeous card Jo! I love the striking colours on this one :)

Becky said...

Fabulous zingy colours, gorgeous card.
Thank you so much for joining in the CBN challenge and good luck.
Becky x

Sonia said...

Hi JO
I love the adorable image, colors and all the details. Great JOB!~
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!~
-Sony DT Member
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...