Saturday 24 October 2015

Preperation ......

Hey my lovelies,how is everyone doing?  We are full of cold in our house,so it's a day in watching TV and relaxing for us.  But I am doing some preperation for my return to card making.

I am starting with creating some new colour charts and combination for my reference file.

I have found some lovely blank charts on the Internet which is keeping occupied in colouring and reminding myself of what goes with what etc.

I must admit though I am really miffed with my spectrum noir pens as there is a large pile which are totally dry and have stiff nibs. So the question is do I replace or get refill or try something else.

My promarkers, flexmarkers and distress markers are all in perfect working order and nice and juicy.

So here are a couple of pics of my workplace mess in the living room.


Love to all, will pop by later and visit your lovely blogs :)
Jo XXX

1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

Hi Jo, so lovely to see you getting back to the card making, just in time for the Christmas card rush! 😄😄 will be watching with interest, hope that cold shifts soon, take care xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...