Friday 23 October 2015

It's been far too long......

Hello!

it has been far too long since I have blogged and even longer since I have made any cards.  

Well finally I am wanting to make some cards again and I have had a little spurge  and purchased some lovely stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted and digi's and papers from Pink Petticoat, who are sadly closing down :(



So this weekend I am diffidently making cards again and joining back in on the fun challenges and will be looking to join a DT if I am lucky enough :)

My craft room is organised and ready to get messy and start creating again....


I have been crocheting and making a few other bits and bobs too but not too much, here are a few pics if you are interested






Right I'm now off to have a nose around your lovely blogs and catch up

Love
Jo xxxx

7 comments:

Laney said...

Hi Jo! Nice to see you back can't wait to see your beautiful work! Absolutely love your crochet work !one craft I have never mastered xx

Annette said...

Good to see you back!!! xxxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh its so good to see you back in Blog land!!! Love the Clear craft room all ready to messy!!! Love Hazel xx

Milliesmarvels said...

Good to see you back! You may have been away but you have been busy! Jane
x

Scrappy Scatty said...

Hi Jo thanks for popping by - hope your good xx

Doreen said...

Nice to see you back Jo. Love all the gorgeous makes.xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
Lovely to see you back and thank you for popping by hope to see some of crafty creation's soon
Dianne xx :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...