Sunday 23 June 2013

Flower Cushion......

Happy Sunday all.....

Today see's a new challenge over at
 That Craft Place Challenge Blog

This fortnight it is a nice easy one hosted by the lovely Shell and its....

FLOWERS

So here is my crochet creation for toady's challenge 
I have made a brightly coloured flower cushion, 
which I am in love with and it's going to be my craft chair cushion!


Here is a pic of the back and front in the making


The pattern is from Attic 24 I love Lucy's
 creation and its called Blooming Flower Cushion

You can also purchase some lovely yarn from That Craft Place shop too!

So that means any wonderful items as long as there are flowers somewhere included!

Big hugs Jo xxx

4 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous cushion Jo, no wonder your thrilled with it xx

Vicky said...

Wow...! so gorgeous hun...and I love the colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Jayne A said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous cushion.
Hugs
Jayne

coops said...

wow this is so stunning jo.gorgeous design and I love the rainbow colours :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...