Monday 24 June 2013

Circus time.....

Good morning,  Today I have a new DT card to share I am lucky enough to 
join the ladies over at Creative Creations!

Today's challenge is......

 Shaped Cards

Here is mine using the cheerful clown by Paper Nest Dolls who are sponsoring us this week 
and yes I finally dusted off my Cameo to cut this shaped card.


I have even cut out the balloons on my cameo and coloured with Pro-markers 
to save on cutting out little bits of different coloured card

Hope you can join in with us this week and pop on over to the challenge blog
 to see the new DT members lovely creations

We have a fantastic sponsor this week The Paper Nest Dolls

Big hugs Jo xxx

4 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

gorgeous! x

Flutterby Trina said...

gorgeous! x

Creations by Shirl said...

Darling card, love the shape and the cute images...

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Jo, I love the colours :)
Have a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...