Wednesday 10 April 2013

Love & Hugs......

Afternoon, I have had some time today to have a session in my craftroom, but now have a pile of housework to do tomorrow......  Anyway I have a quick card to share :)

I have used this cute digi from Saturated Canary 


I have coloured with Promarkers and think I've used the following colours


Sink: Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Coral
Hair: Caramel, Cocoa, Henna, Walnut
Dress: Lime Zest, Lime Green, Pear Green
Brown bits: Caramel, Cocoa, Henna, Walnut
Pink Bits: Pale Pink Baby Pink, Dusky Pink
Pastel Blue Outline

Papers are Spring Feast by First Edition Paper which I got from The Range


Flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft and Hobbycraft


Lace is from The Range


Hugs and Love Sentiments are stamps from Lili of the Valley

 Right tonight/tomorrow I hope to catch up with some blog commenting....
and maybe some more card making

Big hugs
Jo xxx

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning my dear friend. It is lovely to be visiting your blog again. Love the beautiful image and the gorgeous colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Jo - love the zesty colours you have used on the fab image and a great layout too. Have a great day. Hugs, Claire x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

beautiful jo! those colours look fantastic on her and love the little butterflies in the corner :)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...