Tuesday 9 April 2013

Embellishment Bliss.......

Morning, I finally have a card to share today and it's a DT card for Clare Curd Crafts,
I am so happy to be playing again :)

Thought I'd try some summer colours to brighten my day and of course lots of 
embellishments....  I spent most of Saturday colouring with my pro markers and here is my first card completed

I have a fun, fully embellished card to share with you today....


I have been playing with some wonderful papers, embellishments and a stamp from the shop. To begin with, I have basically created a 6x6 card on a scalloped edge blank pre scored card and have mat and layered 3 random sizes of My Minds Eye My Girl papers onto a rose gold mirrored card from my stash topped with a piece of lace and fuchsia organza ribbon. 


I have stamped and die cut this cute stamp called Being Together by Stampavie Gillian Roberts and have quickly coloured with my pro markers. Using the following colours:

Skin: Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Coral
Pink top and bow: Blossom, Tropical Orchid, Mulberry
Hair: Primrose, Buttercup, Tulip
Bear: Primrose, Buttercup, Caramel
Shoes: Cool Grey 2,3,5
Socks: Powder Blue, Artic Blue, Sky Blue
Fence: Cinnamon, Cocoa, Henna, Walnut
Outline: Pastel Blue


Finally, adding a few flowers from the shop Perfect Paper Flowers one large Blue Open Rose, 2 Open Rose Pink and 2 Open Rose White and a few dew drops for that extra girly touch! 



 The Imagine sentiment was taken from a patterned paper of sentiments/words in the paper pack - you can get so many sentiments from just one sheet!
Products used: Papers:
My Minds Eye My Girl, Stamp: Stampavie Gillian Roberts Being Together, Flowers: Perfect Paper Flowers Large Blue Open RoseOpen Rose PinkOpen Rose White, Dew Drops, Lace,Fuchsia Pink Organza Ribbon.

Big hugs 

10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Jo, love the cutie and the lovely papers and lovely spring colours.

Big hugs
Linda xxx

Hanna said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Jo! The colours are divine! Love the colourful flowers in the corner and the image is so cute!

have a nice day,
hugs
Hanna

Jac’s Playground said...

Wonderful card Jo love the papers and colours, gorgeous, good to see you colouring again xx

Doreen said...

adorable card and fab colours as well
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Claire said...

Lovely card, love the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

rachel said...

this is just beautiful Jo - really love your pastels - fab mix and such a cute image too xx

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the bright papers.
Nikki x

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Jo! So good to see you making cards and blogging again.
xx

Wendy said...

Hi Jo...That's strange I thought I was already following you, but not seen you in my reading list for ages and thought you were not posting.Just spotted you on the Di's Digi Designs DT blog so popped over to have a look.
Anyway, love your gorgeous card, it's adorable.
Hope you are well.
Hugs Wendy xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jo.adorable image and your bright colours and details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...