Thursday 13 May 2010

What I do.......

Hi All!

My name is Jo Davies and I'm 29 live in Risca, just outside Cardiff/Newport in South Wales.

I have been crafting since a child I've always been into handmade crafts, being taught to crochet and knit at very early age by my Nan's and Auntie. This then lead to cross stitch and rug making, as well as decoupage, toy making, jewellery, embroidery, card making, parchment crafts, ceramics, glass painting, sewing and numerous other things . I started making cards many years ago for family and friends. What started out as a hobby has recently developed into a passion to create & demonstrate to others the art of card making.

Requested have increased by word of mouth, for party invitations & wedding & corporate stationery and special personalised cards. So I am creating a website and decided to blog about what I'm doing and any inspirations that I may have.....



Website is still very new and under construction but heres the link for anyone who wants to peak:


Love Jo xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...